Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final

Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final
Timothy Weah has confirmed that his Celtic loan has come to a premature end before their final three games of the season.The 19-year-old attacker has left to join up with the USAs squad for the upcoming Under-20 World Cup in Poland.Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah2
Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah
The Hoops still have an Old Firm meeting with Rangers to play on Sunday, as well as two games against Hearts (one in the Scottish Cup final), however Weah will not be a part of the squad.He explained the situation in an Instagram statement which read: To all my Celtic fans, I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic.I will be joining my national team to participate in the Under-20 World Cup in Poland.With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday, so Ill be on my way. It was a true honour playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us.As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself.I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance.To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all.Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year2
Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year
In his 16 appearances for the club Weah bagged four goals, though the PSG loanee’s game time dwindled as the campaign wore on.He concluded: I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me.I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way.It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me.
View this post on Instagram To all my Celtic Fans I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic. I will be joining my National team to participate in the U20 World Cup in Poland. With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday so Ill be on my way. It was a true honor playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us. As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself. I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance. To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all. I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me. I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way. It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me. God blessA post shared by TIMO WEAH (@timothyweah) on


Chelsea are under investigation by Fifa

paper talk Transfer news and football gossip: Liverpool forward to Tottenham on loan, Arsenal ready to sell Mesut Ozil, Bayern Munich in talks with Chelsea starlet
Liverpool forward to Tottenham on loan, Arsenal ready to sell

Jurgen Klopp hopes for one of those famous European nights at Anfield

Paris Saint-Germain have issued a response to Kylian Mbappe's comments about his future by assuring Portuguese star urging board to hire ex-Real Madrid boss Kante tops PSG's summer wishlist.
Kylian Mbappe News, Stats and Updates | Daily Mail Online

Jadon Sancho is wanted by Manchester United this summer

Beckham attempts to lure Barcelona star to Inter Miami for debut MLS campaign talkSPORT 14:00 David Beckham Wants To Sign Luis Suarez For MLS Franchise Inter Miami SPORTbible 12:39 David Beckham makes Luis Suarez offer to join Inter Miami for debut MLS season JOE.co.uk 08:58

Two goals on the night from Rooney helped England beat Croatia
Cristiano Ronaldo wants 'fantastic player' Lionel Messi to

Pogba in action against Chelsea on Monday night.

Manchester United's "Theatre of Dreams" has never seemed such an appropriate venue for a visiting team. Even in his wildest dreams, Thomas Tuchel couldn't have imagined his PSG side leaving Old
PSG star Neymar sends Manchester United warning ahead of

Tottenham stadium update: What will be first fixture in new home?

What Mauricio Pochettino has said about Christian Eriksen's Spurs future amid Real Madrid links. Spurs star Christian Eriksen has dropped a big hint that he is ready to leave the club, amid interest from Real Madrid
Christian Eriksen's agent ignoring transfer speculation

Karanka left his post as Forest boss on Friday
What TV channel is Tottenham v Arsenal on: Details for north

Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has two England caps to his name

Shock footage emerges of Arsenal fan appearing to be viciously hit round the head by Spanish police after their defeat against Atletico Madrid Police open investigation regarding fights before
baton Archives - SportsAlert
sportsalert.org/tag/baton/
Shock footage shows Liverpool fan get struck on head with baton by Spanish police before Champions League final TROUBLE There was generally little trouble between fans in Madrid but this clip involving one Liverpool fan has been doing the rounds online A video has emerged of a Liverpool fan being struck over the head with a baton by Spanish
70,000 Liverpool fans expected to flock to Madrid for the

Vertonghen will remain at Spurs until at least 2020

Liverpool news: Reds legend Sami Hyypia heaps praise on 'young Virgil van Dijk' Joe Gomez and says he can be England star for years to come Written by: fpnews Posted on: March 23, 2019 Liverpool legend Sami Hyypia has heaped praise on Joe Gomez, claiming the defender is like a 'young Virgil van Dijk' who can be an England star for years
Liverpool news: Reds legend Sami Hyypia heaps praise on
hollywoodadviser.com/liverpool-news-reds-legend-sami-hyypia-heaps-praise-on-young-virgil-van-dijk-joe-gomez-and-says-he-can-be-england-star-for-years-to-come/
future leader In the 13 Premier League matches Gomez has started this season the Reds have conceded just four goals Liverpool legend Sami Hyypia has heaped praise on Joe Gomez, claiming the defender is like a 'young Virgil van Dijk' who can be an England star for years to come.
News list for no rest for the mighty virgil van dijk now

Evans has been sacked as Peterborough United manager

Man City to become first English team ever to win 50 games in a season if they beat Watford in FA Cup final Pep Guardiola has led his side to 49 wins this term across the Prem, Champions League
Manchester City eye first league, FA Cup and League Cup

Antoine Griezmann is set to leave Atletico Madrid after five years in Spain

Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand has tipped his former club's bitter rivals Liverpool to be in with a chance of winning the Champions League this season. Jurgen Klopp's men booked their
Manchester United have no chance in winning Champions League

Post a Comment

0 Comments